This recipe is straight from my mum Cathy. For the last 3 weeks she has been preparing a delicious mid afternoon snack of granola with natural yogurt and a selection of other ingredients.
This is the first of 3 recipes I’ve been loving over the last month. They are super easy and quick to prepare, and they can be made days in advance! A perfect way to get your 2 serves of fruit as well as a quick kick of protein.
- 1/2 of a Mango
- 2 Heaped tbsp. of Plain Yogurt
- 6 Pitted Cherries
- 1/2 Cup of Mixed Granola of Your Choice
- Cut half of the mangoes flesh and set aside.
- Pit the cherries with a non disposable or strong straw. If you want to see how to do it click HERE.
- Place the mango, cherry and granola into a sealable container, and top with the natural yogurt.
- Place in fridge to eat later, good for up to 3 or 4 days.